I have always wanted to make fudge, but I was always afraid it would flop.
This year I decided to attempt an easy recipe I found on Allrecipes.com.
I was pleasantly surprised when I had completed it, and it was creamy and delicious!
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com
3 cups milk chocolate chips (I used 1.5 - 11.5oz bags of Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips)
1 - 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup unsalted butter, cubed
2. Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a large microwaveable bowl.
3. Heat for 1 minute on high, then stir. Repeat until all chips are melted and combined.
4. Pour into prepared baking dish, and smooth.
6. To release, run a warm knife around the edge of the fudge.
7. Peel the parchment paper off the fudge.
8. Cut the fudge into squares, a pizza cutter can be useful for this.
This fudge would make a great holiday gift!
I'll Be Linking Up At These Parties!