Let's face it, anything that has chocolate and pretzels is going to be good.
These are the quickest, most simple treat you can make. Plus, by using color appropriate M&M's, they can match any holiday.
Chocolate Kiss Pretzels
1 - 16 oz bag Pretzels
3 - 11 oz bags Hershey's Kisses (or Rolo Candies)
1 - 12.6 oz bag M&Ms (any flavor, my favorite are the mint and the plain)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Place a chocolate kiss on top of each pretzel.
4. Place them in the oven for 2-3 minutes. (Just until the chocolate kisses are soft.)
5. As soon as they come out of the oven, press an M&M into the top of the chocolate kiss.
6. Place in refrigerator until chocolate kisses harden.
These make a great addition to any cookie plate or candy tray!
I'll Be Linking Up At These Parties!