There is only one word I need to describe the recipe I am going to share with you today..."Yummy".
I made these little guys for Memorial Day, and for another summer picnic. Both times guests ate every last one! These mini deep dish fruit pizzas are easy to make and absolutely delicious.
The recipe for these little delicious bites was adapted from Banner Boutique, and yields about 48 mini pizzas (depending on how big you roll the dough).
1 - 16.5 oz package Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 - 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1 - 8 oz container cool whip
Fruit for decorating
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a mini muffin tin by lightly spraying it with cooking spray.
3. Roll Sugar cookie dough into 3/4" balls and drop 1 per mini muffin cup. (There is no need to spread the balls of dough in the muffin tin. They will rise and fall to make the perfect little cups for your filling.)
4. Bake for 6-7 minutes.
5. Remove for muffin tins and cool completely on a wire metal rack.
6. In a medium sized bowl whip the softened cream cheese.
7. Add the cool whip to the cream cheese and beat until nice and smooth.
8. Fill cookie cups with the mixture. You can do this by placing the mixture in Ziploc bag, cutting off the tip of the bag, and piping into the cookie cups. Or you can just use a knife to spread the mixture in the cookie cups.
9. Decorate with fruit.
- You can bake the cookie cups a day ahead of time, but I recommend not filling them until the day you are serving them because the cookie will get soft.
Linking Up With: