There was one cookie that I gave on my cookie platters this past Christmas that I didn't get a chance to post before Christmas. They are a simple cookie to make, and they aren't Christmasy; so you can make then year round.
Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe from Created By Diane
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt (I used Kosher)
1 cup butter (I used unsalted)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar (I used light)
2 teaspoons vanilla (DIY Vanilla Extract)
2 cups crushed Wavy Lays Potato Chips
1/2 cup Wavy Lays Potato Chips for tops of cookies
2 cups mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter, sugars, and vanilla together.
3. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Mix in one egg at a time.
5. Stir in chocolate chips, and crushed potato chips.
6. Place a scoop of dough (about 2 tablespoons) on a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Push a potato chip into the top of each cookie.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
My husband liked these cookies just the way they are, but I think the next time I make them I will try milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
I'll Be Linking Up At These Parties!